The Nashua Area Radio Society is continuing to provide their Ham Bootcamp program during the COVID-19 pandemic. Their Spring 2021 Ham Bootcamp session will be held online via Zoom on Saturday, April 24th from 10 am – 6 pm Eastern Time. Their online Bootcamp program is available to all licensed and prospective Hams in North America. You can register for their next Ham Bootcamp session below.
You can register for their Spring 2021 Ham Bootcamp session here. See you at Ham Bootcamp!
You can contact Nashua Area Radio Society at email@example.com. if you have any questions.
Log into: https://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsEntry/licManager/login.jsp
1. Once you log in and get to the License Manager screen look on the left sidebar. 2. Under My License is an option to Update License.
3. On the Select Licenses screen select all in the Filter by Radio Service box (or select just your call sign),
4. Then click the Add button between the two boxes. Now click the Select All button in the Licenses to Update box.
5. Scroll down and click the small Continue button.
6. On the next screen (Applicant Questions) click the small continue button.
7. On the next screen (Licensee Information) make the change to your email address or add it if missing. (Note: see below if no changes needed) Go to the next screen (Summary). 8. Verify the License Information part and click on CONTINUE TO CERTIFY.
9. On the next screen (Certification) scroll down and fill in the fields and then click SUBMIT APPLICATION. For the Title field I put “Mr.”.
If you see information is already correct:
- If your information is already correct and you make no changes, you will get the following message. “You must change at least one item on an Update application.”
- You can quit the application (top right area) and saved uncompleted application will be automatically deleted after 30 days.
- If you really want to delete the started application, log out and then log back in. At this point you can delete the uncompleted application that you started.
Once submitted it will take a while to become effective. You can check on the FCC web page (https://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/searchLicense.jsp) to see when it does become effective, though I suspect you will also receive an email.